Day three

It's my third day of eye exercises now. I've kept doing the exercises outlined by Angart. Specifically the Snellen chart exercise and the Tibetan wheel as well as acupressure point massage and palming.
I've done better at the Snellen chart, it's been much easier to gain the temporary clear sight where I can see one or two rows lower on the chart. Still only temporary though. I don't notice much difference in my daily life. It's been such a long time since I went whole days without glasses so I almost forgot what it is like. Feels like my eyesight really have dropped the past year, so it's about time I do something about it.
Today I noticed a very clear connection between relaxing the eyes and my eyesight. I saw much better on the Snellen chart after doing the Tibetan wheel exercise and palming.
I've also noticed what a big difference the light does for seeing clearly. As soon as the sun is clouded my eyesight drops noticeably.
I did lots of the Tibetan wheel exercise today and it triggered something in my sinuses. They felt swollen as if having a cold. I massaged them by pressing under my cheekbones and that released some mucus that I believe had sat there for a while. Since the nasal system is connected with the eyes this is not a very big surprise. But I don't know what it means in terms of eyesight.

Tomorrow I'm leaving for a 10 days sailing trip. I intend to spend the whole trip without glasses to let my eyes adapt to natural focusing, and doing whatever eye exercises I can without the charts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 20

Beginning of the journey